Selling on behalf of a customer.
In good condition, some minor marks to the vinyl covering and m,etal work but otherwise in full working order. Includes Flight Case.
The head amp version of the Orange Rocker 30 combo. The Orange Rocker 30 amplifier head is powered by a pair of EL34 power valves running in Class A. Valves running in Class A circuitry, though less efficient and generating more heat than Class AB, avoid crossover notch distortion.
- Power: 30 Watts. Class A.
- Valves: Three ECC83/12AX7 preamp, two EL34 power amp valves.
- Channels: 2, switching.
- Channel Configuration: Natural and Dirty.
- Footswitch Function: Channel Select.
- Preamp Tubes: 3 X 12AX7.
- Power Tubes: 2 X EL34.
- Natural Channel Controls
- Dirty Channel Controls
- Optional 16 ohm extension cabinet may be added.
- External Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8ohm outputs, 1 x 16ohm output.
- Front Panel Connections: Instrument Input.
- Rear Panel Connections: two 8-ohm speaker connections, one 16-ohm speaker connection,